4K Ultra HD: Pitch Black
Ny britisk utgave.
- Omtaler (0)
Dette er den britiske 4K Ultra HD-utgaven av Pitch Black.
OBS! 4K UHD-formatet er sonefritt.
Inneholder også Blu-ray, som også er sonefri.
Lyd: Dolby Atmos.
Tekst: Engelsk og spansk.
Distributør: Arrow Video.
Prisgaranti: Vi selger denne rimeligere enn alle andre norskbaserte nettbutikker.
ULTRA HD 4K BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
- Brand new 4K restoration by Arrow Films of the Theatrical and Director s Cuts of the film, approved by director David Twohy
- 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
- Original DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround on both cuts
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing on both cuts
- Archive commentary with director David Twohy and stars Vin Diesel and Cole Hauser
- Archive commentary with director David Twohy, producer Tom Engelman and visual effects supervisor Peter Chiang
- A newly filmed interview with director/co-writer David Twohy
- A newly filmed interview with actor Rhiana Griffith
- A newly filmed interview with actor Claudia Black
- A newly filmed interview with cinematographer David Eggby
- A newly filmed interview with visual effects supervisor Peter Chiang
- A newly filmed interview with composer Graeme Revell
- The Making of Pitch Black, a short behind-the-scenes featurette
- Pitch Black Raw, a comparison between early CG tests and the final footage
- Additional behind-the-scenes footage from the making of the film
- 2004 archive bonus features, including an introduction by Twohy, A View Into The Dark, and Chronicles of Riddick Visual Encyclopedia
- Johns Chase Log, a short prequel narrated by Cole Hauser detailing the character s hunt for Riddick
- The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury (in 16:9 widescreen with DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio), an animated short film directed by Peter Chung that acts as a bridgepoint between Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick, featuring vocal performances by Vin Diesel, Keith David and Rhiana Griffith reprising their roles
- Dark Fury bonus features including Bridging The Gap, Peter Chung: The Mind of an Animator, A View Into The Light, and a pre-animation version of the film
- Slam City, a motion comic from the film s official website
- Into Pitch Black, a TV special offering an alternative non-canon glimpse into what happened before and after the events of the film
- Raveworld: Pitch Black Event, footage of a dance music event held to promote the film
- Theatrical trailers, plus trailers for the two sequels and video game
- Image galleries
- Reversible sleeve featuring newly commissioned artwork by Luke Preece
- FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Collectors booklet featuring new writing by Simon Ward on the film s creature designs and much more
|Dimensjoner||15 × 12 × 2 cm|
Bare innloggede kunder som har kjøpt dette produktet kan legge igjen en omtale.